What is influence,
how do I show it?
To me influence is when you help people by giving feedback and helping them solve problems. But the thing is you can only guide people, not control them too much. How do I show influence? By helping people at choir with actions and I am also helping my friend Kasey with getting toward her trusted kid. And my other friend Mikayla. I also put comments on my friends blogs to give them feedback and help with little problems. I hope that by influencing people. I have the power to do anything I set my mind to. Please leave me a comment to say that you agree or disagree with my reason.
Nadia, well said. I agree that you can only guide people. It is amazing how much influence a positive role model has on others though. I have seen this be very powerful in a good way. You are such a good role model that many kids look up to you and want to be like you. I am happy to sign this off for you.
ReplyDelete