A couple of weeks ago Kahu, Sean and I went to core education. We got chosen to go there because of our, fabulous ideas and amazing feedback. We got to do some pretty awesome things at core education, we got Milo, biscuits and lollies. But most of all we got to make presentations about the theme of THE DIGI AWARDS. Our theme was everyday heroes based on our learning at school. Our theme won so that means heroes is the theme of the Digi awards. After we finished we went and met the people at core and we found what they did for jobs. I think I want a job at Core Education. All of those people work so hard and inspire me. I am so proud because not every one gets the chance to do or experience what we did that day. As it says on the title WINNING IDEAS SHOULD BE HEARD.
A BIG THANKS TO MRS GOULD AND MISS BOYES, IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO BE THERE. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!
I think you had an awesome time there and congrats :) :) :)
ReplyDelete