Pages

Wednesday, 3 June 2015

I ask questions and give influence to help other people with work


Image result for guidance
You know what its like when people ask you for feedback and you don't know what to say, I will tell you what I do.... 

I always focus on the good things about the piece of work, before giving the things that they could do next. I ask them questions like, "If you could change one thing about the work what would it be and why?" My friends are always sending me things to give feedback on. I always give people guidance when asked and by using my initiative. (part of our school vision) At one point I was called "The Feedback Queen" because of my fabulous feedback. 

I enjoy what I do and I will do whatever it takes to get all my leadership boxes signed off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.