"Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh our class met Sam Dixon!!! "FOCUS NADIA YOU CAN DO IT. "
WHO SAID THAT? Are you my conscious? "NO I'M YOUR BRAIN FOCUS."
Whats that thing hanging around me like a BAD SMELL?
That's right all my responsibility's. How many do I have now lets see. Choir that's 1, Kapa Haka that's 2 and milk that's 3. Oh there's too many!
Now do you know that I show others in my class how to be responsible? Yep I absolutely love helping people in my class. I think if it wasn't for my class, my teachers and my parents I don't think I would be as smart as I am. I like to help the milk people take on responsibilities more often. Because some of them don't know what to do because they are new .
I hope you agree with me as much as I do, please put me a comment to support me.
I I I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete