Pages

Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Leadership

                                

                           MY LEADERSHIP BADGE

Hello my name is Nadia. At South Hornby School we have Trusted Kids, Smiler Sam and Leaders, badges I have all of them  except the Leadership badge. The Smiler Sam badges are easy to get, but the Trusted Kid and Leader Ship are different. With those two you need them signed of by a teacher. You get a SHS passport and it has five boxes for Trusted Kid and 11 for Leadership. When you get something signed for Trusted Kid you get a tag.  

The one I want to get signed of for Leadership is, I know when to act and  when to follow. I think I deserve this because, I am  the Deputy of the South Hornby STORYTELLERS (choir), I am a class captain and I am a COO (Chief Operating Officer) for the Fonterra Milk for Schools program.  

I know when to act and follow because the leader of the choir is  Sean and I know that I am not the only leader and that I am not always right. As for milk Kahu is the leader for milk and I know that I always have to ask Kahu and the other COO's before making a choice,about milk delivery/bins. But I also know that I have to take matters into my own hands, If I need to. That's the same for the class captain role. 

Image result for leadership
            I hope that you could leave                              a comment to                                                          support me    

1 comment:

  1. YOu show consideration for others in all you do Nadia. The fact that you take other peoples differing point of view into consideration and measure it against your own opinion is a quality that all leaders should possess. I look forward to seeing other messages of support on here for you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.