Pages

Tuesday, 9 June 2015

I am resourceful and resilent


Image result for resilience




Just keep workingJust keep    working, Just keep working working working,  what do we do we work, we work. 
"Oh sorry that's my working song"
Resilience what is it?
 I will tell you what it is. No I will give you a resilience example

One day I got given this hard maths equation, and I had no idea what it was. I was in the pit ( struggling) and I knew that was a good thing.  I went to Mr Breach and asked him to explain to me how to work it out. It took me a bit of a while but, after I understood it I could do the equation with my eyes closed ( not really). 

I always do as much work as I can. I always get disappointed when I know that my work isn't good enough. I hate it when my work isn't good as it could be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.